We offer the following:
- Readiness Assessment for Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Corporate Performance Management
- Assessment of Current Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Environments
- Data Shadow Systems Assessment
- Full Life-Cycle Development & Implementation for Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Corporate Performance Management
- Project Jumpstart for Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Design, Development & Deployment
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Training: Onsite and Public Courses.
- Internal Awareness & Marketing of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Corporate Performance Management within Your Company
- Educational Assessments of Business Intelligence Users or Data Warehouse Development & Deployment Staff
- Product Assessment & Market Positioning.
- Meeting the business requirements for leveraging BI, Performance Management and business process automation in organizations requires tight alignment of strategy, people, technology and processes for specific business objectives.
- In many cases these business situations require specific applications or systems that are not found “off the shelf” or not easily customized from traditional application providers.
Business Performance measurement
- The development of performance measures plays an important role in formulating and clarifying plans and strategies and setting targets for employees, project teams and business units.
- Performance measures should be part of a consistent performance measurement system which connects measures for top management, different business units, middle and lower management and sometimes even individual projects and employees.